Beacon Park’s eye-catching new, 4,000-square-food restaurant Lumen is scheduled to debut in early April bringing with it a full complement of Griffin Claw Brewing Company beers and a menu of beer hall-style food to match.
The restaurant is a partnership between park owner DTE Energy and the LePage family, which operates Griffin Claw as well as Big Rock Chophouse and Clubhouse BFD. Lumen features a striking swooping design with a rooftop patio and large retractable windows Nana windows by Saroki Architecture and Touloukian Touloukian.
Customers can expect an array of appetizers that pair well with beer such as pretzels with beer cheese and mustard, everything bagels wings, and plates of andouille and italian sausage. For entrees, the restaurant offers options like mussels served steamed in an assortment of flavored broths, NY strip steak and frites, and a Michigan pork schnitzel. Take a peek at the menu ahead opening below and stay tuned for more updates.
• Detroit’s Most Anticipated Restaurants and Bars, Spring 2018 [ED]
• Beacon Park’s Flagship Restaurant Gets Light-Inspired Name [ED]
• Griffin Claw Brewing Owners Score DTE Energy Park’s Flagship Restaurant Space [ED]
• DTE’s New Park Will Feature Year-Round Restaurant, Food Trucks [ED]
• All Menu Porn Coverage [ED]