Plymouth’s Cantoro Italian Market and Trattoria is bringing Italian food back to the former Tre Monti Ristorante space in Troy, which closed its doors in January 2017. The restaurant dubbed Cantoro Italian Trattoria is slated to open this spring at 1695 E. Big Beaver Rd, Dbusiness reports.
At 10,000-square-feet, the restaurant will seat around 120 people in the dining room with 20 seats at the bar and an 80-seat patio featuring a bocce court. In addition to the main restaurant, Cantoro’s owners John and Michael Fallone plan to have several private events spaces including a large 125-seat banquet room, a 20-seat private dining space, and a 40-seat boardroom for business meetings. The owners have tapped Nick Giammarco of Studio H2G in Birmingham to design the space.
Diners can expect a similar menu in Troy to the one offered at Cantoro’s restaurant in Plymouth with options like pasta, sandwiches, salads, and soups. The restaurant is expected to open for lunch and dinner. Cantoro Italian Trattoria is on track for a May debut.
• Cantoro Italian Trattoria to Open in May in Former Tre Monte Space in Troy [DBiz]
• Tre Monti Closes “For Remodeling and Restructuring” [ED]
• All Cantoro Italian Market and Trattoria Coverage [ED]
• All Coming Attractions Coverage [ED]
• All Expansions Coverage [ED]