1) NORTHVILLE — Micro-churn creamery, Browndog, debuted last weekend in Northville. The shop has a cookie ice cream sandwich bar and more than 16 flavors of ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet. Status: Certified Open. 118 East Main Street.
2) MILFORD — Downtown Milford's Village Bar & Kitchen arrived in late February with small plates and locally-sourced ingredients, according to DBusiness. Executive chef Aaron Pegs is a student of celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse. Status: Certified Open. 525 North Main Street.
3) ROYAL OAK — Ferndale's Buffalo Wild Wings has moved north to Royal Oak. The new location is housed in a former Barnes and Noble. Status: Certified open. 500 S. Main Street.
4) DOWNTOWN — Greektown's Krema bakery (look inside) opened in late February. The bakery specializes in classic Greek pastries like bougatsa and spanakopita, but they also offer a twist on the cronut. Status: Certified open. 531 Monroe Ave.
5) DOWNTOWN — A new nightclub recently opened near Grand Circus Park. DBusiness reports that Chateau Detroit "offers an extensive VIP bottle service list." Status: Certified Open. 24 West Adams Avenue, Second Floor.