So Hot Right Now 2015 Nominees Gallery
- Long awaited Hatch Winner Batch Brewing Company debuted in February.
- The nano brewery offers a full menu featuring fresh pretzels, sandwiches, and bread pudding.
- Downtown blockbuster Townhouse opened in late July.
- The restaurant features a massive whiskey list, as well as sushi and Americanized dim sum carts.
- Kuzzo's Chicken & Waffles, founded by former pro-football player Ron Bartell, opened in January on Livernois Avenue.
- The restaurant features a large selection of Southern-style food and regularly attracts crowds during breakfast and lunch hours.
- Selden Standard debuted in November 2014 on Second Avenue.
- Seats at Selden are mostly first-come first-served.
- Jolly Pumpkin Pizzeria opened in April.
- The restaurant features thin-crust pizzas and 30 beers on tap.