Another theme week has come and gone. We spent last week obsessing over cocktails in a variety of ways, including maps, interviews, photo, and a few recipes.
Want to get caught up? You may want to start with a map of essential cocktail bars by neighborhood or with the affordable craft cocktail map (drinks for $8 or less!); impress your friends with your mixology skills using this Selden Standard recipe or find out where you can go share a drink as a group. Finally, don't forget to take a peek at the late-night eating guide to find out which restaurants are open after last call.
Or read it all. Here's the full archive:
- 12 Superior Detroit Cocktail Bars By Neighborhood
- Seven Party-Worthy Punch Bowl Destinations
- Where to Sip Whiskey in Detroit Right Now
- Essential Detroit Late Night Food
- Eight Detroit Bars Serving Cocktails For $8 (or Less)
- Cliff Bell's in Downtown Detroit, Tuesday at 8 p.m.
- Peek Inside Mudgie's New Corktown Cocktail Retreat
Other Features, Interviews, and Exclusives
- Feast Your Eyes On The Sugar House's Bill Murray-Inspired Cocktail Menu
- How Ann Arbor Bartender Giancarlo Aversa Created 'The Osborn'
- Bartender Joe Robinson Previews Standby's Growing Cocktail Lineup
- Detroit Chefs and Bartenders Spill Their Go-To Hangover Cures