M Live's search for Michigan's Best Brewery draws closer to a close as they announce today the four Metro Detroit competitors in the state-wide competition. The local heroes include:
· Witch's Hat Brewing Co. in South LyonThe entire nominating and voting process was open to the public. Now the M Live team will tour the state to find their winner. They explain, "During the 'tour de beer,' we will be looking for the brewery with the best overall experience, including the variety of beer they produce, quality of menu (if food is offered), ambiance and the staff's craft beer IQ." The winner brewery will be announced on September 24.
· Kuhnhenn Brewing Co. in Warren
· Dragonmead Brewery in Warren
· Falling Down Beer Company in (where else?) Warren
· Final results: What Metro Detroit breweries will compete for Michigan's best brewery? [MLive]
[Image via Witch's Hat Brewing Co./Facebook]