La Feria's first week was successful by their own account and even by Sylvia Rector's, as she gave them a great first review. All the same, they're still working a few things out, and they'd really appreciate food orders not coming in 5 minutes before close at either lunch or dinner, according to a statement on their Facebook page:
A few updates...
1. We are in the process of establishing a phone for the business, and will publish the number as soon as it's set up.
2. We are not taking reservations nor call-aheads at this time; all seating is on a walk-in basis. If we change this policy, we'll post it here.
3. Our kitchen closes at 10 p.m. nightly, though the restaurant will remain open until 11 p.m. M-Th, and until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays for drinks.
4. We close daily between the hours of 3-5 p.m. to clean up from lunch, give our staff a chance to eat a bite, and prepare for dinner. Please arrive by 2:30 if you'd like to grab a late lunch.
5. We hope to have our website up and running real soon, and will post updates there as well.
Overall, things seem to be going well for La Feria. Too many customers? What a nice problem to have.
· La Feria Official Page [Facebook]
· All La Feria Coverage [-ED-]