· MI School Lunch Program Still Has Funds For Several Months [MLive]
· German Gummi Bear Baron Hans Riegel Dies at 90 [AP]
· Do Coffee Shop Rules Go Too Far? [Amateur Gourmet]
· Defining Craft Beer [Brew Dog]
· Large Format Beer: Trendy and Expensive [NYDN]
· Airline Food Through the Ages [Telegraph]
· Watch 'Chinese Food,' a Cheesy and Offensive Pop Ode [-EN-]
· Daniel Boulud on His New Cookbook and 20 Years at Daniel [-EN-]
· Bill to Keep Certain MI Bars Open Until 4AM Has Uphill Battle [MLive]
A History of Airplane Food; Bill to Keep MI Bars Open Until 4AM Faces Resistance
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.
Share this story
Where to Party, Brunch, and Unwind During Movement Weekend in Detroit
From a Ghettotech brunch to Jerk X Jollof DJ sets, here’s where to eat, drink, and unwind during techno fest weekend.